Love the .008” accuracy of the Javelin Series 2 and the optional Big Bench and Lift & Hold system add-ons? With the new Javelin Integra, you’ll get this functionality all in one unit. It is ideal for shops with low to medium output production and includes:
- A fixed docking port that prevents the unit from moving. (The Javelin Integra is simply fastened to an existing flat bench surface with screws. The unit can easily be lifted off the base and stored or used as a portable cutter bar.)
- A built-in lift mechanism on each end of the unit, allowing for easy material loading.
- A full-length aluminum cutting track for the blade tip to run along, avoiding cut damage to the underlying table.
- Accurate to within .008" over the full length of the cut.
The Javelin Integra features a new, high performance cutting head design that relies on strong Graphik blades with a cutting depth up to 1/2"(13mm). These unique reversible blades cater to both left and right-handed operators and cut materials up to 1/2" (13mm). This new head can also accommodate an easy-to-change 45mm textile blade holder, as well as a vertical medium duty blade holder with a cutting depth up to 3/8" (10mm).
Designed to mount onto your existing table or with the optional Proteus Workbench to create a complete cutting station.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2":
- Acrylic (score & snap up to 1/4")
- Corrugated plastic
- Fabric & Textiles