Manual trimming of rolled materials can be time-consuming and costly – especially on high quantity projects or those requiring larger pieces of paper, vinyl or plastic. Save time and reduce material waste due to the .02" accuracy (.5mm) offered by Rotatrim’s AutoSheeter.
Simply slide the roll stock through the rollers and clamp down, then punch the desired cut length into the integrated keypad and allow the machine to do the work for you, converting your rolled media into sheet form quickly and accurately. Designed for high throughput, all day-every day use, the AutoSheeter and Powered Payoff is available in:
- 32" cut length (800mm) – cuts up to 2mm thick substrates
- 63" cut length (1600mm) – cuts up to 1.5mm thick substrates
An Automated Process
The AutoSheeter and Powered Payoff can increase your shop’s productivity by reducing man-hours of manual cutting, as well as unavoidable errors:
- Feed Process: A variable frequency drive accelerates the feed rate of the material through the machine, to full speed and then decelerates the material as it approaches the cut.
- Cut Process: Once the material is fed to the exact position required, the machine then cuts the substrate using a combination of rotary and flat blades.
- Powered Payoff: The electrically powered tension bar:
- Automatically feeds and controls the amount of material available to the sheeter
- Provides tension to the rolled material to ensure tracking of the web
- Holds up to 220–lb. rolls with a maximum diameter of 18.9"
Make Your AutoSheeter Even More Functional
You can add even more versatility to your AutoSheeter by adding optional cost-saving components:
- Slitter – This small device is added to the back of the machine, allowing for an X & Y axis (vertical) cut.
- Mark Mode Software – This software and the corresponding optical sensor reads specific crop marks and cuts to those specifications, rather than cutting to a general length. The optical sensor reads the mark, slows the machine and feeds the pre-programmed length of material to the cut edge. An additional Protected Mark Mode and Double Cut Mode can also be utilized to ensure that incorrect marks are detected and bypassed, and to make double cuts or ensure automatic removal of waste material between multiple print images.
Typical speed/throughput of the machine:
|Make a Single Cut
Perfect for Cutting Rolled: