The PowerTech is a powered version of the Technical, operated by a foot pedal. Heavy-volume, large-format shops will see a quick return on investment through reduced manpower and increased productivity.
- The PowerTech frees both hands and decreases operator fatigue.
- The trimmer is electrically driven through a steel-reinforced belt for longevity.
- All-metal construction (and extruded aluminum baseboard, end frames and head) ensure robustness.
- An auto-lifting clamping mechanism locks materials into place as the head begins to cut, then automatically releases at the completion of the cut; prevents material and substrate scratching.
- A triple roller mechanism provides extreme down force for the cutting of heavy materials (maximum cut depth of 4mm).
If you’re looking for an “all day, every day-use” extremely heavy duty rotary trimmer that is capable of cutting the widest array of substrates and materials – from flexible to semi-rigid– this large format powered trimmer (up to 100") is the answer.
Optional Stand & Waste Catcher Package
This convenient quality steel stand that supports the Rotatrim PowerTech Series trimmers offers rigid support at the ideal working height of 34 inches. Black finished, this stand includes an integrated, transparent space-saving waste catcher that secures off cuts.
Two-way cutting option is available on all Rotatrim machines by removing the overload protection plate. The overload protection system ensures that it is virtually impossible to overload the machine. But, if cutting appropriate material, this plate can be removed in order to offer bi-directional cutting.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 4mm:
- Aluminum (.5mm)
- Digital prints
- Engraving lam (1mm)
- Flexographic plates (.067")
- Floor graphics
- Foamex (1mm)
- Inkjet paper
- Magnetic Vinyl
- Masonite (2mm)
- MDF (2mm)
- Mount board
- Photo Paper
- Photo Film
- Self-adhesive film
- Tissue paper